Competition Terms and Conditions #checkoutmyairloom
- The promoter is: Airloom Decor Pty Ltd whose registered office is at corner 8th avenue and 14th street Elsies River, Cape Town.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Airloom Decor and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
- This is a monthly competition, with a new winner chosen every month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Take a picture of an Airloom purchase in your home or office. Post it to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #checkoutmyairloom. At its discretion, Airloom will choose a winning image every month, which will be featured on our social media platforms as well as website/newsletter/blog platforms. By entering this competition, please note that you give permission for us to publish your photograph.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: R750 Airloom voucher credit
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at Airloom's discretion.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be emailed (voucher code).
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Airloom Decor and not to any other party.